If you’ve ever dreamed of looking down upon the beauty of the world from your own private secluded patch of paradise then this 60 acre lifestyle property is for you. With an existing cosy self contained living space your dream home can easily be built in a prime position courtesy of a current council approved DA and a previously prepared building pad. Further features include the circa 1950’s original settlers cottage that can be brought back to life with some T.L.C. The funky spacious artists workshop that will delight you. The machinery workshop with 3 phase power. The fully fenced vegie patch equiped with 5 water taps. The 5000 gallon water tank connected to two dams and near new Davey pumps. The council rates are quoted as low as $100 per year due 97% of the property currently under a Voluntary Conservation Agreement that benefits the southern mahogany trees and the Brogo wet vine rain forest on the property.
* Magic 60 acre lifestyle property with lofty mountain and rural views.
* Unlimited potential to live and enjoy or build your dream home.
* Council approved DA and building pad prepared in prime location to take in the views.
* Ample shedding with three phase power.
* Delightful artists workshop.
* Unique secluded position 25 minutes to Bega or Bermagui Beaches